Mainteance Supervisor Summary
Maintenance Supervisor will coordinate with both agency administration and external contractors to assess and maintain buildings and agency grounds including but not limited to: plumbing, carpentry, HVAC systems, indoor sprinkler system, fire alarms systems, underground sprinkler systems, electrical, motors/compressors, roofing, painting, grounds care, maintenance practices and construction fundamentals, and safety practices and procedures.
They must have the skills to plan and manage projects, handle emergency situations, handle hazardous materials, basic vehicle maintenance, proper use of maintenance/grounds/custodial equipment and repair furniture and equipment.
This position will supervise a maintenance assistant as well as janitorial staff.
Physical Demands of the Job
- Kneel, squat, twist, crouch, crawl, bend, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Push or pull (parts, snow removal, supplies, etc.)
- Climb ladders and crawl into tight spaces
Requirements for Employment
- 2-4 years experience in facility operation and management. Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have high school diploma/GED; some technical training preferred.
- Ability to competently use a computer system.
- Valid driver's license and evidence of insurability (CDL helpful). Must be able to successfully complete agency driver's training course, forklift certification, etc. Complete pre-employment and random drug/alcohol tests.
Full Time Maintenance Supervisor
Mon-Fri 8a-4:30p (hours may fluctuate)
40 men and women