The Workforce Coordinator is responsible for leading and supervising the Scheduling department and personnel. The primary responsibilities of this role are to ensure a high quality of life for persons served by providing staffing relief for all Aspire programs and ensuring new hires are satisfied and feel equipped for their role.
All staff at Aspire may work with people who may be unpredictable, verbally and physically aggressive and self- abusive; exposed to mental and physical demands including back and muscle strain, stress, loud environments, and works in a variety of fast paced settings inside or outside the home/workplace and throughout the community.
Demands of the Job
- Coordinates staff schedules, problem solves emergency staffing situations, provides orientation and training for new employees, conducts performance evaluations, facilitates staff meetings and promotes teamwork
- Willing to have a very flexible schedule; including but not limited to: change to scheduled work hours, change of work location, work calls outside of working hours
- Ability to perform CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
Requirements for Employment
- Bachelors degree in a human services, business field or related field preferred
- One to two years of prior experience of a similar scope
- One to two years' supervisory experience, preferred
- Strong computer skills specifically with Google applications, Microsoft office applications, Zoom or other virtual meeting platforms
- Ability to learn and become proficience in the scheudling and HIRS software.
Extensive training is provided to new employees to enable them to do the best work possible.
Mon-Fri 8a-4:30p (hours will vary upon assignment)